Purposeful Play & Sensory Silliness brought to you by a Mediocre Pinteresting Mom
Welcome! This page will inspire you with activity ideas to help you and your little think outside the box when it comes to PLAY!
This page is in the process of being updated, so be sure to check back! For now, you can check out our seasonally related activities below:
- Teachable Tuesday: Cultivating a Heart of Service
- Decorating with Toddler Elves: Teachable Tuesday
- CHRISTmas Traditions: The Least of These
- Leaf Toss & Sort
- Fall Tree Fun
- Teachable Tuesday: S.T.E.A.M. in the Kitchen
- What Makes a Family: Teachable Tuesday
- Encourage the art of lingering: Let them get bored, rotate toys around and limit choices, model playing with something in a different or creative way.
- Set up play stations around the house: I do things like set up block towers and then quickly move a load of laundry over while they are busy recreating Godzilla.
- Teach Cooperative Play as early as possible: Find simple activities your children can do together and invest the time in teaching them that activity.
For more details, read Diary of a Twin Mom: Outnumbered and no sight of Captain Technology
For more ideas on for our Must-Haves list check out Top 10 Items for the First Year with Twins